Birthday ticker

Baby <foo

Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Bollins

Most of you know, but Brian and I found out on June 15th, Father's Day, that we are expecting! Tomorrow we will only be 8 weeks along but we just can't wait to tell the world. I've already had 2 doctors appointments and they both went very well. Here s/he is at 6 weeks and 5 days:

And then here s/he is at 7 weeks and 2 days:



If you can't tell (and you probably can't because s/he is so small) it's the white blob between the 2 "+"s. It's crazy to think that in 5 days s/he basically doubled in size!

I've been lucky and haven't had any morning sickness or anything but have been eating like a horse, so I'm sure that helps. Brian has been amazing and has already read all the books that basically tell him to do a bunch of chores and just tell me "yes dear" at all times. :) haha He will have to vouch (remember the "yes dear" comment) but I don't think I've been that bad...so far.

I'm going to try and keep this blog up to date so I don't bombard everyone with emails. You can just check back here on a weekly basis and hopefully I'll have it updated!

No comments: