They did do an ultrasound, but we only got one picture printed. As you can see, it's very hard to tell what it is. Basically, her two legs are pointing to the left and her butt is on the right side and
the big black spot in the middle means it's a girl. Brian was very relieved that it wasn't a boy, if only for size reasons. :) haha The rest of the ultrasound is on video and if I can ever figure out how to view it, much less upload it, I will put it on the blog. She was bucking around again like crazy...I helped her a long a little bit with some chocolate before we went so she wouldn't be stubborn and would definitely show us the goods. He almost couldn't get all of the measurements she was so active! I wonder what we're in for...

2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy! :) Everyone else I know is having boys! :)
I am so excited for you guys! I am an avid blogger so I will be always checking back! :) keep me informed!! xo
Post a Comment